The Old Colony
ITINERARY CONTINUED: We arrive at the area of the Norfolk plains to explore the towns of Longford, Evandale, Perth and Hadspen, enjoying accommodation at the famous Brickendon Estate and at Woolmers. A visit to Launceston and walking tour, and a trip to the historic Low Head Signal Station before enjoying a celebratory colonial dinner and returning to Sydney.
We’ve detailed our experiences of life on Tasmania’s Heritage Highway to help you plan your own journey. Of course, there’s nothing like doing it yourself. EXPLORING Historic Tasmania includes:
- Explore Launceston on a walking tour.
- Visit Franklin House.
- Fully Illustrated – 165 Images, 287 pgs.
- Overview Maps – 14 maps.
- Explore the northern villages and towns of Tasmania.
- Visit Cascade Brewery and Cascade Women’s Factory.
- Explore Ancanthe – Lady Jane Franklin’s first Museum.
- Travel to Ben Lomond National Park.
- Visit James Cox’s Clarendon property.
- Explore Historic Entally House and farm.
- PDF ebook.
EXPLORE Historic Tasmania